Open your Outlook email settings.
- Set the Outgoing mail server to mail.bortnet.com
- Click on "More Settings..."
Click on the Outgoing Server tab to configure the SMTP server authentication.
- Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
- Select "Log on using" and enter your registered Bortnet email address and your Bortnet password
- Check "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" for secure authentication
Click on the Advanced tab to configure the SMTP port.
- Enter 587 or 2525 into the Outgoing server port
- Check "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)"